- strategic & operational procurement
- supplier management
- source to contract
- procure to pay
- integration with all ERP systems
- group structures
- mobile app
- customer-specific assortments
- a, b & c goods
- catalogues, shops & marketplaces
- individual prices
- independent platform
- open to all suppliers
- no transaction fees
- external networking
- supplier search based on eCl@ss
- master data from Onventis network
- catalogues from Onventis network
- tenders within network
- price requests within network
- spot buying within network
- cloud in germany – ISO 27001
- price-performance ratio
- project scope
- consulting approach
- best practices & references
- simple usability
- special financial offering
Onventis Open Procurement Network
Connecting Buyer & Supplier
The Onventis Open Procurement Network connects B2B business processes for buyers and suppliers – simply and securely.
In addition to integrated purchasing processes for strategic and operational procurement, the all-in-one procurement network includes on-demand content integration as well as networking possiblities across corporate boundaries. Onventis has optimized its e-procurement solutions for midsize enterprises.
The modular product portfolio offers e-procurement solutions for Supplier Management, source-to-contract (S2C), procure-to-pay (P2P), analytics, mobile procurement, supplier portal, procurement integration and vendor managed procurement (VMP).
Onventis Buyer supports companies in procurement to increase business success through material cost savings and process optimization.
Onventis Supplier supports suppliers to attract customers and leverage sales opportunities.
The Onventis e-procurement solutions have been awarded with the BME “Supplier Relationship Management” and “Mobile Procurement” seal of approval. Onventis is a member of the initiative “Cloud Services made in Germany“.