Conrad runs Onventis Open Procurement
01. January 2013 | Customer
The family business Conrad Electronic was founded in 1923 and since 1946 it is based in Hirschau in Eastern Bavaria. Initially based in Berlin, Max Conrad, the founder of the company, offered mainly components for detector receivers. At the Funkausstellung 1937 he presented his first television construction kit – including a manual entitled “Television from A to Z”. So it was clear from the beginning: Conrad Electronic wants to be more than just an electronics retailer and create real added value for customers.
This requirement has not changed until today: Industrial customers, professional users, makers & educational institutions as well as technology enthusiasts all over Europe find in us a reliable omnichannel and eCommerce partner who redefines customer-oriented procurement and enables optimal project realization with digital know-how and operational excellence. As an experienced distributor, we deliver from our logistics centre in Wernberg-Köblitz all over the world and are represented throughout Europe as an internationally operating group of companies. Our history shows: Customers and juries place their trust in those who build on service and innovation.
Mit dem zentral vernetzten Lieferantenkonto können wir unsere Prozesskosten nachhaltig reduzieren.
Andreas Lippert | Vice President B2B DACH | Conrad Electronic SE
- 1. Industry
- 2. Service
- 3. Trade
- 4. NewLine
- Automotive/ Vehicle Construction/ Suppliers
- Chemicals/ Pharmaceuticals/ Plastics
- Electronics & Measurement Technology
- Energy & Utilities
- Financial Services
- Food & Beverages
- Hotel Industry & Gastronomy
- Mechanical & Plant Engineering
- Media & Publishing
- Metal Production & Processing
- Traffic & Logistics
- University & Education
- Wholesale & Retail
- Wolff und Mueller