Become a Onventis Partner
Become part of our Onventis All-in-One procurement network for small and medium-sized businesses and benefit from our market presence and cloud based e-procurement solutions.
- Are you a purchasing consultant and would like to digitalise your customers’ purchasing processes?
- You are a system integrator or reseller and want to offer Onventis solutions?
- You are an ERP system house and want to expand your solution portfolio?
- You are a software vendor and would like to expand the Onventis product portfolio?
- You want to win new customers and expand your business with Onventis?
We look forward to hearing from you.
Distribution of Onventis solutions
For the sale and implementation of an Onventis e-procurement solution, our Onventis employees as well as our certified sales partners, who are distinguished by specific consulting skills, are available to assist you. Onventis Sales Partners advise you on the selection and implementation of the Onventis modules that fit your procurement processes and requirements.
The Onventis Sales Partner Program is aimed at purchasing consultants, system integrators, ERP system houses and resellers who want to distribute and resell Onventis solutions or recommend them to others.
Your advantages as a partner:
- Agency commissions
- Monthly license income
- Service revenues from consulting and implementation services
Add-On Software Solutions for Onventis
The e-procurement solutions from Onventis support all core processes along the value chain in purchasing. In addition, Onventis Solution Partners offer special applications that expand the Onventis product portfolio with additional value-added use cases for purchasing and are seamlessly integrated with Onventis.
The Onventis Solution Partner Program is aimed at Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) that offer extensions or complementary solutions to the Onventis product portfolio.
Your advantages as a partner:
- Onventis customer base with currently more than 800 purchasing organisations and over 400,000 users
- Opportunities for cooperation in the areas of events, webinars and corporate communications
- Increasing the attractiveness and awareness of your own solution through a seamless connection to Onventis
Technology for the Onventis platform
Technologies from leading software and IT providers also contribute to Onventis’ success. Based on the technologies used, Onventis develops its powerful, highly scalable and cloud-based complete e-procurement solution.
In the technology sector, Onventis cooperates with leading hardware and software manufacturers and IT service providers whose products, solutions and services have been integrated into the Onventis platform and cloud infrastructure.
Are you interested in integrating your products, solutions or services into the Onventis platform and cloud infrastructure?
Please contact us.
Added value through cooperation
Only those who network can achieve great things. That’s why Onventis cooperates closely with companies and organisations that offer added value for us and our clients. These include in particular universities, associations, consulting firms and financial service providers.
Onventis cooperates closely with companies and organisations that offer added value for us and our clients. These include in particular universities, associations, consulting firms and financial service providers.
If you are interested in cooperation, we look forward to hearing from you.
Find an Onventis Partner
At Onventis you get everything from one source: consulting, licenses, implementation and support.
In addition, we work together with selected and certified partners in various fields, who offer added value for our customers beyond the Onventis solution portfolio:
- Sales Partner with specific consulting expertise in purchasing
- Solution Partner with add-on software solutions for Onventis
- Technology partner with market-leading technologies for the Onventis platform
- Cooperation partners with special expertise and know-how in science, consulting and financing
- 1. Sales Partner
- 2. Solution Partner
- 3. Technology Partner
- 4. Cooperation Partner